Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
[iOS] Player Setting "Use on-demand resources" does not set the Xcode build setting "Enable On Demand Resources"
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "OnDemandResources_2020_3.zip"
2. Go to Build Settings (File>Build Settings) and select iOS
3. Press the "Player Settings" button and scroll to the Configuration
4. Observe that the "Use on-demand resources" is unchecked
5. Build the project and open it in the Xcode
6. Go to Build Settings and find the Assets tab
7. Look at the "Enable On Demand Resources" field
Expected result: "Enable On Demand Resources" is "No"
Actual result: "Enable On Demand Resources" is "Yes"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.21f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.1f1, 2022.1.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in: 2022.2.0a3