Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
[iOS] Player Setting "Use on-demand resources" does not set the Xcode build setting "Enable On Demand Resources"
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "OnDemandResources_2020_3.zip"
2. Go to Build Settings (File>Build Settings) and select iOS
3. Press the "Player Settings" button and scroll to the Configuration
4. Observe that the "Use on-demand resources" is unchecked
5. Build the project and open it in the Xcode
6. Go to Build Settings and find the Assets tab
7. Look at the "Enable On Demand Resources" field
Expected result: "Enable On Demand Resources" is "No"
Actual result: "Enable On Demand Resources" is "Yes"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.21f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.1f1, 2022.1.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed