Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.9
iOS Player crashes when using dictation on iOS 7
On iOS 7, iOS Player crashes after using dictation in an input field/area.
Note that it works properly on iOS 8.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
Sep 25, 2015 18:20
Oh and to add, setting Graphics API to Automatic solved the issue. But our app is set to OpenGL 2.0. When we set the api to OpenGL 2.0, crash is 100% reproducible. Occurs in the UnityAppController+Renderer script.
Sep 25, 2015 17:43
We're also seeing this on iOS 9
May 27, 2015 09:44
I see this issue on iPhone 6, ios 7
I'm on Unity 4.6.5
Yes this works fine on iOS 8 though.