Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.4.X
[iOS] Player crashes after changing screen orientation for a lot of times (>500 times)
Screen orientation is changed to Landscape or Portrait every 1 seconds by script. After 500 - 15000 times iOS Player crashes.
Screen orientation is changed a lot in user's game. Not reproduced on Android.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (rotation.zip) and build for iOS device
2. Run and wait for more than 2 hours. The screen will change its orientation every 1 seconds
Result: Player crashes.
* thread #13, name = 'UnityGfxDeviceWorker', stop reason = EXC_BAD_ACCESS (code=1, address=0x17)
frame #0: 0x000000018dbb17ec libobjc.A.dylib`objc_object::release()
[device - OS - reproduced: rotations done / seconds passed]
iPad Pro 12.9" - iOS10.2.1 - reproduced: 9483 / 9548s
iPad Air 2 - iOS9.2 - reproduced: 16292 / 61185s
iPad mini 4 - iOS10.3.2- reproduced: 566 / 576s
iPad mini 3 - iOS10.3.2 - reproduced: 14494 / 14668s
iPhone 5S - iOS9.3.3 - reprooduced: 14813 / 59236s
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b8, 2017.1.0p5, 5.6.3p1, 5.5.4p4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Overridden method is called when calling the base class method using a derived class delegate