Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.2.4f1, 2023.3.0a17, 2024.1.0a1
[iOS] PBXProject.AddLocaleVariantFile does not apply PBXPath.FixSlashes on the provided path
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached Project "slashesTest"
2. Build the Unity Project for iOS
3. Build the Xcode Project
Expected result: The Xcode Project is built successfully
Actual result: The Xcode Project fails with the following error:
"Build input file cannot be found: '<PATH_TO_XCODE_PROJECT>/en.lproj\InfoPlist.strings'. Did you forget to declare this file as an output of a script phase or custom build rule which produces it?"
Reproducible with: 2023.1.20f1, 2023.2.0b18, 2023.3.0a14
Could not test with: 2021.3.32f1, 2022.3.13f1 (PBXProject.AddLocaleVariantFile does not exist)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"