Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[iOS] PBXProject.AddFileToBuild throws an exception when called with a header file
1. Open attached project "case_1332249-Project"
2. Build the Project for iOS
3. Observe the Console
Expected result: No errors are thrown
Actual result: Exception: The given path <Path_To_File> does not refer to a file in a known build section gets thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.3.9f1, 2019.4.25f1, 2020.1.0a20, 2020.3.6f1, 2021.1.5f1, 2021.2.0a15
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.34f1. 2019.3.8f1, 2020.1.0a19
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when selecting color with a color picker
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when creating a new Tile Palette
- [Audio] Selecting audio file in Project window throws error "Unknown platform passed to AudioImporter.GetOverrideSampleSettings"
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker