Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Won't Fix in 5.6.X
Fixed in 5.5.X
[iOS] Opening a project which contains a Launch Screen causes an additional texture to appear after Splash Screen
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download, extract and open "901782 repro.zip"
2. Build the project to iOS
3. Deploy the application to an iOS device
4. Observe there's an additional single color texture being briefly displayed between Splash screen and Scene
Reproduced with: 5.5.3p1, 5.6.0p1, 2017.1.0b1
Reproduced on: iPad Mini 2 (iOS 9.2.1)
Notes: *If you do not notice a texture, try closing the app and opening it again a few times.
* Attaching "901782_splash bug.mov" to display the bug behavior.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode