Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Won't Fix in 5.6
Fixed in 5.5
[iOS] Opening a project which contains a Launch Screen causes an additional texture to appear after Splash Screen
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download, extract and open "901782 repro.zip"
2. Build the project to iOS
3. Deploy the application to an iOS device
4. Observe there's an additional single color texture being briefly displayed between Splash screen and Scene
Reproduced with: 5.5.3p1, 5.6.0p1, 2017.1.0b1
Reproduced on: iPad Mini 2 (iOS 9.2.1)
Notes: *If you do not notice a texture, try closing the app and opening it again a few times.
* Attaching "901782_splash bug.mov" to display the bug behavior.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)