Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Won't Fix in 5.6
Fixed in 5.5
[iOS] Opening a project which contains a Launch Screen causes an additional texture to appear after Splash Screen
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download, extract and open "901782 repro.zip"
2. Build the project to iOS
3. Deploy the application to an iOS device
4. Observe there's an additional single color texture being briefly displayed between Splash screen and Scene
Reproduced with: 5.5.3p1, 5.6.0p1, 2017.1.0b1
Reproduced on: iPad Mini 2 (iOS 9.2.1)
Notes: *If you do not notice a texture, try closing the app and opening it again a few times.
* Attaching "901782_splash bug.mov" to display the bug behavior.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot activate license within a docker container
- [CPU PLM] Radeon Pro denoiser does not work upon the first bake using CPU PLM
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project