Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[iOS] Opening a project which contains a Launch Screen causes an additional texture to appear after Splash Screen
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download, extract and open "901782 repro.zip"
2. Build the project to iOS
3. Deploy the application to an iOS device
4. Observe there's an additional single color texture being briefly displayed between Splash screen and Scene
Reproduced with: 5.5.3p1, 5.6.0p1, 2017.1.0b1
Reproduced on: iPad Mini 2 (iOS 9.2.1)
Notes: *If you do not notice a texture, try closing the app and opening it again a few times.
* Attaching "901782_splash bug.mov" to display the bug behavior.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR][Vulkan] LWRP using stereo instancing renders to only one eye when SRP batcher is enabled
- Unity Unit Tests process terminated in CLI mode because of XR Manager
- Resetting a Preset removes its type and renders it useless
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- Inspector blinks / flickers once when Inspector is visible, any object from the Hierarchy is selected and a script is recompiled