Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Won't Fix in 5.6.X
Fixed in 5.5.X
[iOS] Opening a project which contains a Launch Screen causes an additional texture to appear after Splash Screen
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download, extract and open "901782 repro.zip"
2. Build the project to iOS
3. Deploy the application to an iOS device
4. Observe there's an additional single color texture being briefly displayed between Splash screen and Scene
Reproduced with: 5.5.3p1, 5.6.0p1, 2017.1.0b1
Reproduced on: iPad Mini 2 (iOS 9.2.1)
Notes: *If you do not notice a texture, try closing the app and opening it again a few times.
* Attaching "901782_splash bug.mov" to display the bug behavior.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached