Search Issue Tracker
[iOS][OpenGLES] OpenGLES2 and OpenGLES3 Builds crashes on iOS11 in GlesHelper.mm
All OpenGLES2 and OpenGLES3 Builds are crashing on iOS11.0 beta.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a New project
2. Set Graphics API to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
3. Build and run on iOS11 device
Result: Player crashes at startup: thread #1, queue = 'com.apple.main-thread', stop reason = EXC_BAD_ACCESS (code=2, address=0x196540ad8).
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b3, 2017.1.0p1, 5.6.2p4, 5.5.4p2.
Tested with: iPhone 6S iOS11.0 beta4(reproduced), iPod Touch 6th gen iOS10.2.1(not reproduced), Xcode 9.0 beta 4.
Note: not reproducible with Metal.
WON'T FIX: It seems that this issue appears with the latest Xcode/iOS beta version. It's not a Unity bug. As a workaround, you can you simply disable frame capture and then everything works as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build