Search Issue Tracker
[iOS][OpenGLES] OpenGLES2 and OpenGLES3 Builds crashes on iOS11 in GlesHelper.mm
All OpenGLES2 and OpenGLES3 Builds are crashing on iOS11.0 beta.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a New project
2. Set Graphics API to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
3. Build and run on iOS11 device
Result: Player crashes at startup: thread #1, queue = 'com.apple.main-thread', stop reason = EXC_BAD_ACCESS (code=2, address=0x196540ad8).
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b3, 2017.1.0p1, 5.6.2p4, 5.5.4p2.
Tested with: iPhone 6S iOS11.0 beta4(reproduced), iPod Touch 6th gen iOS10.2.1(not reproduced), Xcode 9.0 beta 4.
Note: not reproducible with Metal.
WON'T FIX: It seems that this issue appears with the latest Xcode/iOS beta version. It's not a Unity bug. As a workaround, you can you simply disable frame capture and then everything works as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown