Search Issue Tracker
[iOS][OpenGLES] OpenGLES2 and OpenGLES3 Builds crashes on iOS11 in GlesHelper.mm
All OpenGLES2 and OpenGLES3 Builds are crashing on iOS11.0 beta.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a New project
2. Set Graphics API to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
3. Build and run on iOS11 device
Result: Player crashes at startup: thread #1, queue = 'com.apple.main-thread', stop reason = EXC_BAD_ACCESS (code=2, address=0x196540ad8).
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b3, 2017.1.0p1, 5.6.2p4, 5.5.4p2.
Tested with: iPhone 6S iOS11.0 beta4(reproduced), iPod Touch 6th gen iOS10.2.1(not reproduced), Xcode 9.0 beta 4.
Note: not reproducible with Metal.
WON'T FIX: It seems that this issue appears with the latest Xcode/iOS beta version. It's not a Unity bug. As a workaround, you can you simply disable frame capture and then everything works as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()