Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] OnApplicationPause() is not called if "Behaviour in Background" is set to "Custom"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "PauseRepro.zip" project
2. Switch platform to iOS
3. In the Player settings, set "Behaviour in Background" to "Custom"
4. Build & Launch the app on device
5. Swap the app to background
Actual result: OnApplicationPause() callback doesn't get called and "Pause called" isn't logged into the console.
Expected result: OnApplicationPause() callback gets called and "Pause called" is logged into the console.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a11, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.6f1, 2017.4.30f1.
-iPhone 7 (iOS 10.2)
- When Behaviour in Background is set to "Custom" the player gets paused when in background.
- Right now this behaviour is set by design, but the callback should get called since the application gets paused.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project