Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Notification Centre / Control Center appears after one swipe instead of two swipes on iOS11 device
In a full-screen app (iOS), the Notification Center should require two drags, one would show a triangle which you can then drag to show the center. In iOS11 case, the Notification Center shows from a single drag.
The Same behavior is noticed with Control Center.
1. Open attached project ("NotificationCrntre.zip")
2. Build and Run on iOS11 device
3. Try to open Notification Center (swipe down from the top) or Control Center (swipe up from the bottom)
Expected: in order to open Notification Center/Control Center, 2 swipes are needed.
Actual: only one swipe is enough.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a2, 2017.3.0b7, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.1.2p2.
Tested with: iPhone 6S iOS11.0, Xcode 9.0.
WON'T FIX: This is an intended behavior on iOS11.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe Lightmap compression on iOS results in green lightmaps
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes