Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[iOS] Multi-Display causes a crash on Metal`MTLReportFailure
How to reproduce:
1. Build the "Multi-Display.zip" project for iOS
2. Connect extra screen to iOS device (via cable or Airplay)
3. Run the build on iOS device
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a11, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.1.12f1, 2019.1.0b1.
Regression introduced in: 2019.1.0b1.
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a14, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.4.5f1, 2018.3.14f1.
- iPhone 6s (iOS 11.4.1)
- iPhone 7 (iOS 10.2)
- iPhone Xr (iOS 13.0)
- On Unity 2017.4-2018.2 multi-display causes the game view to not render anything.
- Reproducible on Metal, OpenGLES 3 and OpenGLES 2.
- Not reproducible on Android: Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975U), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Adreno (TM) 640
Fixed in 2020.1.0a2, 2019.3.0b2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up