Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[iOS][Metal] Custom shader compilation fails when using Metal graphics API on iOS
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Set the graphics API for iOS to 'Metal' (should be set by default)
3. Build for iOS
4. Build the generated Xcode project to iOS device that supports Metal
5. When the game starts, notice the character that is using the custom shader is not rendered and the Xcode log is spammed with various "Compilation failed" errors
Works using OpenGLES2 and OpenGLES3 graphics APIs.
Does not reproduce in 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform