Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Memory] 1 MB increase in RuntimeInitialize() memory due to TempBackgroundJobAlloc
1. Open the attached project "EmptyProject";
2. Build the iOS project and open it through XCode;
3. Hold down the play button in XCode and select Profiling;
4. Open the Allocations tool and record.
Expected results: function start->main->RuntimeInitialize() should use the same amount of bytes in all versions.
Actual results: starting from 2017.2, the exact same functions uses 1MB more memory than in the 2017.1.
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0a1, 2017.2.2p3, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0f1. 2018.2.0b1.
Not reproduced: 2017.1.3p3.
Reproduced on device: Iphone 6 Plus (10.3.2).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment
- [Asset Importer] Custom framerate error should only be logged when frame rate is used
- 'NullReferenceException' is thrown when selecting multiple Particle Systems with Texture Sheet Animation module expanded
- Particle System with Texture Sheet Animation has a different playback speed from an Animation clip when using "FPS" Time Mode
- [PLM] Baked contribution from high intensity HDRIs is not handled properly in linear color space