Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Memory] 1 MB increase in RuntimeInitialize() memory due to TempBackgroundJobAlloc
1. Open the attached project "EmptyProject";
2. Build the iOS project and open it through XCode;
3. Hold down the play button in XCode and select Profiling;
4. Open the Allocations tool and record.
Expected results: function start->main->RuntimeInitialize() should use the same amount of bytes in all versions.
Actual results: starting from 2017.2, the exact same functions uses 1MB more memory than in the 2017.1.
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0a1, 2017.2.2p3, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0f1. 2018.2.0b1.
Not reproduced: 2017.1.3p3.
Reproduced on device: Iphone 6 Plus (10.3.2).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Gizmos position and scale incorrectly when changing camera rect
- Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
- Reorderable List elements cannot be edited when using Custom Editors and Serialized Objects
- VideoPlayer does not play video when device is using Android 6.0.1
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds