Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Marshalling enum is not working with IL2CPP and ARM64 when MarshalAs attribute is used
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Switch to iOS
3. Set scripting backend to IL2CPP and architecture to 'arm64'
4. Build for iOS
5. Build Xcode project to iOS device
6. Check Xcode debug logs, notice that the last integer, that goes after the TestEnum value, returns 0 (while it should return 3)
Only happens with IL2CPP and arm64.
Removing 'MarshalAs' attribute from 'TestState' struct in PluginScript.cs solves the issue.
Does not reproduce with 5.3.0f4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance