Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[iOS] Mars Companion application fails to deploy in Xcode with error "use of undeclared identifier "BoxNullable"
1. Open project in "mars-companion-project3.zip"
2. Build for iOS
3. Deploy the application to an iOS device
Expected result: the application launches successfully
Actual result: the application fails to launch with multiple "use of undeclared identifier "BoxNullable" errors
Reproducible with: 2019.4.24f1,
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.23f1, 2020.3.5f1, 2021.1.4f1, 2021.2.0a13
Could not test with: 2018.4.34f1 (package errors)
iPad Pro 12.9 1st gen (iOS 13.4.1)
iPhone 12 (iOS 14.1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected