Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[iOS] Mars Companion application fails to deploy in Xcode with error "use of undeclared identifier "BoxNullable"
1. Open project in "mars-companion-project3.zip"
2. Build for iOS
3. Deploy the application to an iOS device
Expected result: the application launches successfully
Actual result: the application fails to launch with multiple "use of undeclared identifier "BoxNullable" errors
Reproducible with: 2019.4.24f1,
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.23f1, 2020.3.5f1, 2021.1.4f1, 2021.2.0a13
Could not test with: 2018.4.34f1 (package errors)
iPad Pro 12.9 1st gen (iOS 13.4.1)
iPhone 12 (iOS 14.1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true