Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[iOS] Mars Companion application fails to deploy in Xcode with error "use of undeclared identifier "BoxNullable"
1. Open project in "mars-companion-project3.zip"
2. Build for iOS
3. Deploy the application to an iOS device
Expected result: the application launches successfully
Actual result: the application fails to launch with multiple "use of undeclared identifier "BoxNullable" errors
Reproducible with: 2019.4.24f1,
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.23f1, 2020.3.5f1, 2021.1.4f1, 2021.2.0a13
Could not test with: 2018.4.34f1 (package errors)
iPad Pro 12.9 1st gen (iOS 13.4.1)
iPhone 12 (iOS 14.1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler