Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[iOS] Mars Companion application fails to deploy in Xcode with error "use of undeclared identifier "BoxNullable"
1. Open project in "mars-companion-project3.zip"
2. Build for iOS
3. Deploy the application to an iOS device
Expected result: the application launches successfully
Actual result: the application fails to launch with multiple "use of undeclared identifier "BoxNullable" errors
Reproducible with: 2019.4.24f1,
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.23f1, 2020.3.5f1, 2021.1.4f1, 2021.2.0a13
Could not test with: 2018.4.34f1 (package errors)
iPad Pro 12.9 1st gen (iOS 13.4.1)
iPhone 12 (iOS 14.1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object