Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2
Fixed in 2021.1
[iOS] "MapFileParser.sh: Permission denied" when building Xcode project built from Windows directly to a macOS shared folder
1. Build an empty iOS project from a Windows machine directly to a shared macOS folder.
- Use build pipeline script to build the project (Default builder in the Build Settings doesn't work for the network builds). You can check the attached script, named 't.cs' as a reference.
- Make sure macOS shared folder is configured to be accessed from a Windows machine.
2. Open and try to build the built Xcode project.
- Build fails with "MapFileParser.sh: Permission denied" error message.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules