Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[iOS] "MapFileParser.sh: Permission denied" when building Xcode project built from Windows directly to a macOS shared folder
1. Build an empty iOS project from a Windows machine directly to a shared macOS folder.
- Use build pipeline script to build the project (Default builder in the Build Settings doesn't work for the network builds). You can check the attached script, named 't.cs' as a reference.
- Make sure macOS shared folder is configured to be accessed from a Windows machine.
2. Open and try to build the built Xcode project.
- Build fails with "MapFileParser.sh: Permission denied" error message.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [ChromeOS] Pixelbook can switch to portrait orientations which result in vertical resolution that cannot be undone
- Compute Shader with RWBuffer<> type throws an error when it is compiled with Vulkan API
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- [Device Simulator] Only one Touch Input is recognized when using Device Simulator
- "PropertiesGUI() is being called recursively" warning produced when trying to open color picker when object picker is opened