Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[iOS] "MapFileParser.sh: Permission denied" when building Xcode project built from Windows directly to a macOS shared folder
1. Build an empty iOS project from a Windows machine directly to a shared macOS folder.
- Use build pipeline script to build the project (Default builder in the Build Settings doesn't work for the network builds). You can check the attached script, named 't.cs' as a reference.
- Make sure macOS shared folder is configured to be accessed from a Windows machine.
2. Open and try to build the built Xcode project.
- Build fails with "MapFileParser.sh: Permission denied" error message.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true