Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[iOS] "MapFileParser.sh: Permission denied" when building Xcode project built from Windows directly to a macOS shared folder
1. Build an empty iOS project from a Windows machine directly to a shared macOS folder.
- Use build pipeline script to build the project (Default builder in the Build Settings doesn't work for the network builds). You can check the attached script, named 't.cs' as a reference.
- Make sure macOS shared folder is configured to be accessed from a Windows machine.
2. Open and try to build the built Xcode project.
- Build fails with "MapFileParser.sh: Permission denied" error message.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine