Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
NotImplementedException when calling XmlSerializationReader.ReadString (for xgen)
1. Open users attached project "XGEN.zip"
2. Build for iOS
3. Deploy Xcode project to iOS device
4. Press button "Load"
Expected result: xgen classes are loaded
Actual result: getting errors in Xcode console
2018.3.0a1 2018.3.0f1, 2019.1.0a12
Not reproduced on:
2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.17f1, 2018.2.0a3 2018.2.19f1
Devices reproduced on:
iPhone XS Max iOS 12.0
iPhone X iOS 12.1
iPhone X iOS 11.13.1
Samsung Galaxy S9, VLNQA00150, OS:8.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build