Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
NotImplementedException when calling XmlSerializationReader.ReadString (for xgen)
1. Open users attached project "XGEN.zip"
2. Build for iOS
3. Deploy Xcode project to iOS device
4. Press button "Load"
Expected result: xgen classes are loaded
Actual result: getting errors in Xcode console
2018.3.0a1 2018.3.0f1, 2019.1.0a12
Not reproduced on:
2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.17f1, 2018.2.0a3 2018.2.19f1
Devices reproduced on:
iPhone XS Max iOS 12.0
iPhone X iOS 12.1
iPhone X iOS 11.13.1
Samsung Galaxy S9, VLNQA00150, OS:8.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Jul 06, 2019 01:57
i can't find attached file!