Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
NotImplementedException when calling XmlSerializationReader.ReadString (for xgen)
1. Open users attached project "XGEN.zip"
2. Build for iOS
3. Deploy Xcode project to iOS device
4. Press button "Load"
Expected result: xgen classes are loaded
Actual result: getting errors in Xcode console
2018.3.0a1 2018.3.0f1, 2019.1.0a12
Not reproduced on:
2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.17f1, 2018.2.0a3 2018.2.19f1
Devices reproduced on:
iPhone XS Max iOS 12.0
iPhone X iOS 12.1
iPhone X iOS 11.13.1
Samsung Galaxy S9, VLNQA00150, OS:8.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website