Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.4
[iOS] Linker error on iOS simulator build
Xcode fails to build an iOS project when using the Simulator SDK. It stops building with the following error message:
ld: in /Users/Foobar/TestProject/Libraries/libiPhone-lib.a(GeoRingBuffer.o), building for iOS simulator, but linking in object file built for OSX, for architecture x86_64
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems