Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fix In Review for 2018.4
[iOS] iPad 6th generation is identified as iPadPro10Inch2Genor or iPadUnknown with iOS.Device.generation
1. Open attached project "Missing iOS Device.zip"
2. Build for iOS
3. Deploy Xcode project to an iOS device
Expected result: iPad 6th Generation is identified as iPad 6th generation
Actual result: iPad 6th generation is identified as iPadPro10Inch2Gen
2017.4.0f1 2017.4.19f1 2018.3.3f1 2019.1.0a15
Device reproduced on:
iPad 6th generation iOS 11.4.1
Device not reproduced on:
iPad Pro 3rd Gen iOS 12.1.1
-On 2017.4.0f1 iPad Pro 3rd gen and iPad 6th bot get identified as iPadUnknown
-On 2017.4.19f1 2019.1.0a15 and 2019.2.0a2 iPad is identified as iPadUnknown
-iPad Pro 3th generation is identified correctly as iPadPro3Gen
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3