Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[iOS] UnityEditor.iOS.Xcode.BackgroundModesOptions is missing "processing" option
1. Create a new project
2. Switch the platform to iOS
3. Create and open a new Script
4. Add "using UnityEditor.iOS.Xcode"
5. Try typing BackgroundModesOptions.processing
Expected result: There is a background mode option called "processing"
Actual result: The "processing" option is missing from BackgroundModesOptions
Reproducible with: 2019.4.26f1, 2020.3.6f1, 2021.1.6f1, 2021.2.0a16
Could not test with 2018.4.34f1 (UnityEditor.iOS.Xcode is missing)
1. Existing values on options for iOS can be found here https://developer.apple.com/documentation/bundleresources/information_property_list/uibackgroundmodes
2. It seems that the processing option was just recently added
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in 2022.2.0a3.602