Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[iOS] UnityEditor.iOS.Xcode.BackgroundModesOptions is missing "processing" option
1. Create a new project
2. Switch the platform to iOS
3. Create and open a new Script
4. Add "using UnityEditor.iOS.Xcode"
5. Try typing BackgroundModesOptions.processing
Expected result: There is a background mode option called "processing"
Actual result: The "processing" option is missing from BackgroundModesOptions
Reproducible with: 2019.4.26f1, 2020.3.6f1, 2021.1.6f1, 2021.2.0a16
Could not test with 2018.4.34f1 (UnityEditor.iOS.Xcode is missing)
1. Existing values on options for iOS can be found here https://developer.apple.com/documentation/bundleresources/information_property_list/uibackgroundmodes
2. It seems that the processing option was just recently added
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Mouse position is incorrect when playing build on a multiple monitor setup in full screen mode
- PlayerSettings.asset displays incorrect appleEnableAutomaticSigning value
- [Linux] Silent crash on TLSAllocator<(AllocatorMode)0>::ThreadInitialize(unsigned long, char const*) when restarting after setting Graphics API to Vulkan
- AssetBundle allocates more memory when loading it a second time
- Box Collider outlines are not affected in the Game view when changing the 3D Icons option