Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[iOS] UnityEditor.iOS.Xcode.BackgroundModesOptions is missing "processing" option
1. Create a new project
2. Switch the platform to iOS
3. Create and open a new Script
4. Add "using UnityEditor.iOS.Xcode"
5. Try typing BackgroundModesOptions.processing
Expected result: There is a background mode option called "processing"
Actual result: The "processing" option is missing from BackgroundModesOptions
Reproducible with: 2019.4.26f1, 2020.3.6f1, 2021.1.6f1, 2021.2.0a16
Could not test with 2018.4.34f1 (UnityEditor.iOS.Xcode is missing)
1. Existing values on options for iOS can be found here https://developer.apple.com/documentation/bundleresources/information_property_list/uibackgroundmodes
2. It seems that the processing option was just recently added
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true