Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[iOS] UnityEditor.iOS.Xcode.BackgroundModesOptions is missing "processing" option
1. Create a new project
2. Switch the platform to iOS
3. Create and open a new Script
4. Add "using UnityEditor.iOS.Xcode"
5. Try typing BackgroundModesOptions.processing
Expected result: There is a background mode option called "processing"
Actual result: The "processing" option is missing from BackgroundModesOptions
Reproducible with: 2019.4.26f1, 2020.3.6f1, 2021.1.6f1, 2021.2.0a16
Could not test with 2018.4.34f1 (UnityEditor.iOS.Xcode is missing)
1. Existing values on options for iOS can be found here https://developer.apple.com/documentation/bundleresources/information_property_list/uibackgroundmodes
2. It seems that the processing option was just recently added
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- There are 38 extra AudioSources in the Scene
- Performing Android and iOS batch-mode builds causes error in RenderTexture
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene