Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
[IL2CPP] try-catch when() filter fails
1. Open project in "IL2CPPCatchWhen.zip"
2. Open the sample scene and enter play mode
3. Look at the logs in the console. The Start method throws an ObjectDisposedException but it's properly caught by the last clause
4. Build for iOS and deploy the application
5. Touch anywhere on the device's screen
6. Inspect the console in Unity (or messages in Xcode)
Expected result: method throws an ObjectDisposedException but it's properly caught by the last clause
Actual result: ObjectDisposedException is not caught by the last clause (uncaught exception visible in console)
Reproducible with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.26f1, 2020.3.7f1, 2021.1.7f1, 2021.2.0a17
iPhone 12 (iOS 14.1)
iPad Pro 12.9 1st gen (iOS 13.4.1)
N/A, Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960F), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9810, GPU: Mali-G72
VLNQA00318, Oneplus 7Pro (GM1913), Android 10, CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Adreno (TM) 640
VLNQA00231, Huawei HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro (LYA-L29), Android 9, CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 980, GPU: Mali-G76
VLNQA00339, Lge LG V50 ThinQ 5G (LM-V500N), Android 10, CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Adreno (TM) 640
VLNQA00024, Xiaomi Mi 5 (MI 5), Android 7.0, CPU: Snapdragon 820 MSM8996, GPU: Adreno (TM) 530
Reproduces on Mac Standalone as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject icon disappears when selecting the GameObject
- [Android] Maximum deltaTime is reached when opening an app from the background
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.