Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.8
[iOS][IL2CPP] Link Time Optimization prevent from creating stack traces
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build the Unity project and open the Xcode project.
3. Go to "Build Settings"("Settings" screenshot(Steps 3-6)).
4. Make sure "All" is selected.
5. Go to "Apple LVMM 8.0 - Code Generation" > "Link-Time Optimization"
6. Select "Monlolithic" or "Incremental".
7. Build and run the project.
8. Check the console.
Actual Result("Actual" screenshot):
The stack trace was 0 characters long.
Expected Result("Expected" screenshot):
The stack trace was [N] characters long.
- Most likely related to Xcode 8 only.
iPad Air 2 9.3.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar