Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.8
[iOS][IL2CPP] Link Time Optimization prevent from creating stack traces
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build the Unity project and open the Xcode project.
3. Go to "Build Settings"("Settings" screenshot(Steps 3-6)).
4. Make sure "All" is selected.
5. Go to "Apple LVMM 8.0 - Code Generation" > "Link-Time Optimization"
6. Select "Monlolithic" or "Incremental".
7. Build and run the project.
8. Check the console.
Actual Result("Actual" screenshot):
The stack trace was 0 characters long.
Expected Result("Expected" screenshot):
The stack trace was [N] characters long.
- Most likely related to Xcode 8 only.
iPad Air 2 9.3.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on WriteParticleLineVertex when the "Generate Lighting Data" property is enabled in the Particle System
- UI overlay becomes visible in ray-traced reflections when HDR Color output is enabled
- Crash on EditorOnlyPlayerSettings::GetDefaultTextureCompressionFormat when switching or opening a specific project with Android or IOS Platform
- [Mobile] Player silently crashes on a mobile device when using a lot of "Camera" GameObjects (40 and more) in the Scene
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP