Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.8
[iOS][IL2CPP] Link Time Optimization prevent from creating stack traces
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build the Unity project and open the Xcode project.
3. Go to "Build Settings"("Settings" screenshot(Steps 3-6)).
4. Make sure "All" is selected.
5. Go to "Apple LVMM 8.0 - Code Generation" > "Link-Time Optimization"
6. Select "Monlolithic" or "Incremental".
7. Build and run the project.
8. Check the console.
Actual Result("Actual" screenshot):
The stack trace was 0 characters long.
Expected Result("Expected" screenshot):
The stack trace was [N] characters long.
- Most likely related to Xcode 8 only.
iPad Air 2 9.3.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler