Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[iOS] IL2CPP generates a conflicting types error
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Deploy to a device via Xcode.
4) Launch the app.
The build fails with 'Conflicting types' error. The project runs fine in the Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR
- Texture becomes lower quality when the texture is downloaded with script
- [tvOS] Multiple warnings in the Console when building for tvOS Platform on Intel Macbook
- [Android][Vulkan] Shader is rendered incorrectly in the Player when using Vulkan Graphics API