Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[iOS] IL2CPP generates a conflicting types error
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Deploy to a device via Xcode.
4) Launch the app.
The build fails with 'Conflicting types' error. The project runs fine in the Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0