Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[iOS] IL2CPP generates a conflicting types error
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Deploy to a device via Xcode.
4) Launch the app.
The build fails with 'Conflicting types' error. The project runs fine in the Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rider package is not loaded until there are compilation errors in Assets
- [Catalina] DriveInfo.AvailableFreeSpace returns 0 on macOS Catalina
- IndirectArgs do not bind properly when using DX12
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows