Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[iOS] IL2CPP generates a conflicting types error
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Deploy to a device via Xcode.
4) Launch the app.
The build fails with 'Conflicting types' error. The project runs fine in the Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'