Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.2
[iOS] Crash on il2cpp::vm::LivenessState::AddProcessObject when using Social.LoadUsers and then changing scenes
1. Open attached project "Case_1270230"
2. Build and deploy the app to a device
3. In the build click the button labeled "Step 1."
4. Click the buttons "Step 2.", "Step 3." and "Step 4." in that order
5. Click the button "Step 5."
6. If the crash does not occur, repeat from the 4th reproduction step
Reproduces on: 2019.4.2f1, 2019.4.13f1, 2020.1.0a5, 2020.1.11f1, 2020.2.0b8
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.1f1, 2020.1.0a4
Could not test with: 2021.1.0a3 (app crashes upon clicking any of the buttons)
First lines of the stack trace:
* frame #0: 0x0000000102dcd9cc UnityFramework`il2cpp::vm::LivenessState::AddProcessObject(object=0x0000000200000000, state=0x000000010dd136c0) at Liveness.cpp:336:24 [opt]
frame #1: 0x0000000102dcd708 UnityFramework`il2cpp::vm::LivenessState::TraverseGCDescriptor(object=0x00000001078a14e8, state=0x000000010dd136c0) at Liveness.cpp:211:17 [opt]
frame #2: 0x0000000102dcd570 UnityFramework`il2cpp::vm::LivenessState::TraverseObjects(this=0x000000010dd136c0) at Liveness.cpp:148:13 [opt]
frame #3: 0x0000000102dcde50 UnityFramework`il2cpp::vm::Liveness::FromStatics(state=0x000000010dd136c0) at Liveness.cpp:491:25 [opt]
frame #4: 0x0000000102459238 UnityFramework`::GarbageCollectSharedAssets() [inlined] MarkManagedStaticVariableRoots at GarbageCollectSharedAssets.cpp:633:5 [opt]
1. The issue requires Social.LoadUsers() to return at least one user
2. Usually crashes within 10 tries to change the Scene
iPhone 6 (iOS 12.4.8)
iPhone 7 (iOS 12.3.1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules