Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
[iOS][IL2CPP] C# DLL file translation to IL2CPP fails on Vector3 pointer operations
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build the scene to iOS with IL2CPP scripting backend
3. Build the generated Xcode project
4. Notice the build fails and spews this error three times: 'Member reference type 'intptr_t' (aka 'long') is not a pointer'
The attached 'ScriptProject.zip' is Visual Studio project used to build the TestAll.dll. You can check it's source code there in 'ScriptProject/TestAll/Class1.cs'
With Mono backend, the build works fine.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Apple throws Deprecated API Usage warning for using UIWebView in Unity Ads when submitting Builds to the App Store Connect
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- Unable to hide GameObject's private/internal methods during selection of a function for Animation Event