Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[iOS] "Hide Mobile Input" Input Field option does not hide the input field on the keyboard
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build and run the 'SampleScene' to iOS.
3. Click on the input field.
- Input field on the keyboard is not hidden (Screenshots attached).
2018.2.0a4, 2018.2.0b6, 2018.3.0a1
iPhone 8 iOS 11.0, iPad Mini 2 iOS 9.2.1, iPhone X iOS 11.2, iPod Touch 6 iOS 10.2.1
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle