Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[iOS] "Hide Mobile Input" Input Field option does not hide the input field on the keyboard
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build and run the 'SampleScene' to iOS.
3. Click on the input field.
- Input field on the keyboard is not hidden (Screenshots attached).
2018.2.0a4, 2018.2.0b6, 2018.3.0a1
iPhone 8 iOS 11.0, iPad Mini 2 iOS 9.2.1, iPhone X iOS 11.2, iPod Touch 6 iOS 10.2.1
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline