Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[iOS] "Hide Mobile Input" Input Field option does not hide the input field on the keyboard
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build and run the 'SampleScene' to iOS.
3. Click on the input field.
- Input field on the keyboard is not hidden (Screenshots attached).
2018.2.0a4, 2018.2.0b6, 2018.3.0a1
iPhone 8 iOS 11.0, iPad Mini 2 iOS 9.2.1, iPhone X iOS 11.2, iPod Touch 6 iOS 10.2.1
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface