Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[iOS] "Hide Mobile Input" Input Field option does not hide the input field on the keyboard
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build and run the 'SampleScene' to iOS.
3. Click on the input field.
- Input field on the keyboard is not hidden (Screenshots attached).
2018.2.0a4, 2018.2.0b6, 2018.3.0a1
iPhone 8 iOS 11.0, iPad Mini 2 iOS 9.2.1, iPhone X iOS 11.2, iPod Touch 6 iOS 10.2.1
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio