Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[iOS] "Hide Mobile Input" Input Field option does not hide the input field on the keyboard
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build and run the 'SampleScene' to iOS.
3. Click on the input field.
- Input field on the keyboard is not hidden (Screenshots attached).
2018.2.0a4, 2018.2.0b6, 2018.3.0a1
iPhone 8 iOS 11.0, iPad Mini 2 iOS 9.2.1, iPhone X iOS 11.2, iPod Touch 6 iOS 10.2.1
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Performance Regression] AnimatorEditorTests Rebind Big Hierarchy 341 Transform
- [Performance Regression] LogTests DebugLogWarning has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] ClassListSelector_AddNewElements has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling: ClassListSelector_AddNewElements test has regressed
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling NameSelector_AddNewElements has regressed from 18.4