Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Frameworks selected in 'Rarely used frameworks' are not linked with Xcode projects
If a framework, that is used in a plugin, is selected in 'Rarely used frameworks', it doesn't get linked to the Xcode project - this causes linking errors during deployment.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) In Xcode, see the linked library list.
ReplayKit.framework should be linked as it is used in the plugin and selected in the 'Rarely used frameworks' list. Deploying the project to a device causes it to fail with a linking error. Manually adding the aforementioned framework allows the project to be successfully deployed.
2017.1.0a1, 5.5.1p4, 5.4.4p3
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle