Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Frameworks selected in 'Rarely used frameworks' are not linked with Xcode projects
If a framework, that is used in a plugin, is selected in 'Rarely used frameworks', it doesn't get linked to the Xcode project - this causes linking errors during deployment.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) In Xcode, see the linked library list.
ReplayKit.framework should be linked as it is used in the plugin and selected in the 'Rarely used frameworks' list. Deploying the project to a device causes it to fail with a linking error. Manually adding the aforementioned framework allows the project to be successfully deployed.
2017.1.0a1, 5.5.1p4, 5.4.4p3
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI