Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[iOS] Frameworks selected in 'Rarely used frameworks' are not linked with Xcode projects
If a framework, that is used in a plugin, is selected in 'Rarely used frameworks', it doesn't get linked to the Xcode project - this causes linking errors during deployment.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) In Xcode, see the linked library list.
ReplayKit.framework should be linked as it is used in the plugin and selected in the 'Rarely used frameworks' list. Deploying the project to a device causes it to fail with a linking error. Manually adding the aforementioned framework allows the project to be successfully deployed.
2017.1.0a1, 5.5.1p4, 5.4.4p3
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual artifacts appear when rendering to render texture which uses a specific shader
- Unity crashes when calling GameObject.Destroy() on an "empty" GameObject
- FileNotFoundException exception when there are special characters in the assembly path when calling Activator.CreateInstance
- [VR] Crash w/ Oculus and DX11 on Camera selection
- Editor crashes in FindRelativeTransformWithPath on entering Play mode, when two certain scripts are attached to game object