Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[iOS] Frameworks selected in 'Rarely used frameworks' are not linked with Xcode projects
If a framework, that is used in a plugin, is selected in 'Rarely used frameworks', it doesn't get linked to the Xcode project - this causes linking errors during deployment.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) In Xcode, see the linked library list.
ReplayKit.framework should be linked as it is used in the plugin and selected in the 'Rarely used frameworks' list. Deploying the project to a device causes it to fail with a linking error. Manually adding the aforementioned framework allows the project to be successfully deployed.
2017.1.0a1, 5.5.1p4, 5.4.4p3
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded