Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Frameworks selected in 'Rarely used frameworks' are not linked with Xcode projects
If a framework, that is used in a plugin, is selected in 'Rarely used frameworks', it doesn't get linked to the Xcode project - this causes linking errors during deployment.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) In Xcode, see the linked library list.
ReplayKit.framework should be linked as it is used in the plugin and selected in the 'Rarely used frameworks' list. Deploying the project to a device causes it to fail with a linking error. Manually adding the aforementioned framework allows the project to be successfully deployed.
2017.1.0a1, 5.5.1p4, 5.4.4p3
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project
- The Texture Shape of an Image changes from 2D to a Cube when the project is upgraded to 2019 and above
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0