Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[iOS] Framework Search Paths are overriden using Append
1. Create a new Unity project.
2. Create and open the iOS Xcode project.
3. Go to the Xcode Build Settings (Unity-iPhone_xcodeproj.png).
4. Look for the "Framework Search Path" field (Unity-iPhone_xcodeproj.png).
5. Enter a custom value (e.g. "$(SRCROOT)/Frameworks").
6. Close the Xcode project.
7. Go to the Unity Editor, build an Xcode project on top of the old Xcode project and select 'Append'.
8. Repeat steps 3-4.
- "Framework Search Path" field is empty.
- "Framework Search Path" field has a previous value.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh