Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
[iOS] Framework Search Paths are overriden using Append
1. Create a new Unity project.
2. Create and open the iOS Xcode project.
3. Go to the Xcode Build Settings (Unity-iPhone_xcodeproj.png).
4. Look for the "Framework Search Path" field (Unity-iPhone_xcodeproj.png).
5. Enter a custom value (e.g. "$(SRCROOT)/Frameworks").
6. Close the Xcode project.
7. Go to the Unity Editor, build an Xcode project on top of the old Xcode project and select 'Append'.
8. Repeat steps 3-4.
- "Framework Search Path" field is empty.
- "Framework Search Path" field has a previous value.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle