Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
[iOS] Framework Search Paths are overriden using Append
1. Create a new Unity project.
2. Create and open the iOS Xcode project.
3. Go to the Xcode Build Settings (Unity-iPhone_xcodeproj.png).
4. Look for the "Framework Search Path" field (Unity-iPhone_xcodeproj.png).
5. Enter a custom value (e.g. "$(SRCROOT)/Frameworks").
6. Close the Xcode project.
7. Go to the Unity Editor, build an Xcode project on top of the old Xcode project and select 'Append'.
8. Repeat steps 3-4.
- "Framework Search Path" field is empty.
- "Framework Search Path" field has a previous value.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets