Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[iOS] Framework Search Paths are overriden using Append
1. Create a new Unity project.
2. Create and open the iOS Xcode project.
3. Go to the Xcode Build Settings (Unity-iPhone_xcodeproj.png).
4. Look for the "Framework Search Path" field (Unity-iPhone_xcodeproj.png).
5. Enter a custom value (e.g. "$(SRCROOT)/Frameworks").
6. Close the Xcode project.
7. Go to the Unity Editor, build an Xcode project on top of the old Xcode project and select 'Append'.
8. Repeat steps 3-4.
- "Framework Search Path" field is empty.
- "Framework Search Path" field has a previous value.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Memory leaks ~100mb with each HTTP request until Player crashes on IL2CPP ARMv7 builds
- Item selection is offset below when UIToolkit ListView is set to dynamic height mode
- Script recompilation doesn't trigger automatically when switching build targets
- Text gets pushed to the left when typing in a text field
- "The provided object cannot be assigned a managed reference ID because it cannot be serialized on a [SerializeReference] field." thrown in the Console window when using SerializationUtility.SetManagedReferenceIdForObject with an Enum value