Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X, 2018.2.X
[iOS] Editor crashes when running iOS tests from the command line
1. Download and extract the attached project.
2. Edit this line to have a correct Editor and Unity project locations.
/Applications/Unity2017.3.1p4/Unity.app/Contents/MacOS/Unity -batchmode -nographics -silent-crashes -runTests -testPlatform iOS -projectPath ~/Downloads/UnityCommandLineTestIssues/ -testsResults ./iOSResults.xml -logFile ./iOSLog.log
3. Open Terminal and run this line.
- Editor will build and open the Xcode project automatically.
4. Build it through the Xcode to an iOS device.
- Editor will crash when tests will finish.
- Callstack is attached to 'callstack.txt'.
Not reproducible with:
Project doesn't work with 2017.2 or 2018 versions of Unity.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- "Image invalid format!" Error is thrown when Generating Lights on Vulkan Graphics API and Android Build target
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode