Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.1, 2018.2
[iOS] Editor crashes when running iOS tests from the command line
1. Download and extract the attached project.
2. Edit this line to have a correct Editor and Unity project locations.
/Applications/Unity2017.3.1p4/Unity.app/Contents/MacOS/Unity -batchmode -nographics -silent-crashes -runTests -testPlatform iOS -projectPath ~/Downloads/UnityCommandLineTestIssues/ -testsResults ./iOSResults.xml -logFile ./iOSLog.log
3. Open Terminal and run this line.
- Editor will build and open the Xcode project automatically.
4. Build it through the Xcode to an iOS device.
- Editor will crash when tests will finish.
- Callstack is attached to 'callstack.txt'.
Not reproducible with:
Project doesn't work with 2017.2 or 2018 versions of Unity.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle