Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[iOS] Editor crashes when running iOS tests from the command line
1. Download and extract the attached project.
2. Edit this line to have a correct Editor and Unity project locations.
/Applications/Unity2017.3.1p4/Unity.app/Contents/MacOS/Unity -batchmode -nographics -silent-crashes -runTests -testPlatform iOS -projectPath ~/Downloads/UnityCommandLineTestIssues/ -testsResults ./iOSResults.xml -logFile ./iOSLog.log
3. Open Terminal and run this line.
- Editor will build and open the Xcode project automatically.
4. Build it through the Xcode to an iOS device.
- Editor will crash when tests will finish.
- Callstack is attached to 'callstack.txt'.
Not reproducible with:
Project doesn't work with 2017.2 or 2018 versions of Unity.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The "Materials" tab in the Inspector window is empty when inspecting an imported .fbx file
- Using the Reset() context menu option on a Scriptable Object clears its name property in the Inspector window
- [OSX] Unity beachballs when coming out of sleep
- [Android, iOS][Touch] Touch is 1-2 frames late
- [XR] InputDebugger does not update consistently to reflect movement or interaction