Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.1, 2018.2
[iOS] Editor crashes when running iOS tests from the command line
1. Download and extract the attached project.
2. Edit this line to have a correct Editor and Unity project locations.
/Applications/Unity2017.3.1p4/Unity.app/Contents/MacOS/Unity -batchmode -nographics -silent-crashes -runTests -testPlatform iOS -projectPath ~/Downloads/UnityCommandLineTestIssues/ -testsResults ./iOSResults.xml -logFile ./iOSLog.log
3. Open Terminal and run this line.
- Editor will build and open the Xcode project automatically.
4. Build it through the Xcode to an iOS device.
- Editor will crash when tests will finish.
- Callstack is attached to 'callstack.txt'.
Not reproducible with:
Project doesn't work with 2017.2 or 2018 versions of Unity.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI