Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.1, 2018.2
[iOS] Editor crashes when running iOS tests from the command line
1. Download and extract the attached project.
2. Edit this line to have a correct Editor and Unity project locations.
/Applications/Unity2017.3.1p4/Unity.app/Contents/MacOS/Unity -batchmode -nographics -silent-crashes -runTests -testPlatform iOS -projectPath ~/Downloads/UnityCommandLineTestIssues/ -testsResults ./iOSResults.xml -logFile ./iOSLog.log
3. Open Terminal and run this line.
- Editor will build and open the Xcode project automatically.
4. Build it through the Xcode to an iOS device.
- Editor will crash when tests will finish.
- Callstack is attached to 'callstack.txt'.
Not reproducible with:
Project doesn't work with 2017.2 or 2018 versions of Unity.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LineRenderer points lists suffers from performance issues when list is large
- Shaders take a lot of memory at runtime even when only one variant is used
- Lego Microgame crashes the Linux Editor at "ScanFilter::Merge" when selecting a WebGL build location
- GameObject reference is null when creating it inside Reset() function and assigning Script as component
- GameObject/Prefab inspector preview is slow for complex hierarchies