Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[iOS] Dynamic libraries are not added to the "Embedded Binaries" list
Frameworks which contain dynamic libraries are not added to the Embedded Binaries list in the generated Xcode project and cannot be loaded on runtime. In the iOS post processor we should check whether the framework contains static or dynamic libraries and add them to Embedded Binaries if necessary.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework