Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[iOS] Dynamic libraries are not added to the "Embedded Binaries" list
Frameworks which contain dynamic libraries are not added to the Embedded Binaries list in the generated Xcode project and cannot be loaded on runtime. In the iOS post processor we should check whether the framework contains static or dynamic libraries and add them to Embedded Binaries if necessary.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used