Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[iOS] Dynamic libraries are not added to the "Embedded Binaries" list
Frameworks which contain dynamic libraries are not added to the Embedded Binaries list in the generated Xcode project and cannot be loaded on runtime. In the iOS post processor we should check whether the framework contains static or dynamic libraries and add them to Embedded Binaries if necessary.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR][Vulkan] LWRP using stereo instancing renders to only one eye when SRP batcher is enabled
- Unity Unit Tests process terminated in CLI mode because of XR Manager
- Resetting a Preset removes its type and renders it useless
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- Inspector blinks / flickers once when Inspector is visible, any object from the Hierarchy is selected and a script is recompiled