Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[iOS] Dynamic libraries are not added to the "Embedded Binaries" list
Frameworks which contain dynamic libraries are not added to the Embedded Binaries list in the generated Xcode project and cannot be loaded on runtime. In the iOS post processor we should check whether the framework contains static or dynamic libraries and add them to Embedded Binaries if necessary.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Gizmos position and scale incorrectly when changing camera rect
- Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
- Reorderable List elements cannot be edited when using Custom Editors and Serialized Objects
- VideoPlayer does not play video when device is using Android 6.0.1
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds