Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[iOS] Dynamic libraries are not added to the "Embedded Binaries" list
Frameworks which contain dynamic libraries are not added to the Embedded Binaries list in the generated Xcode project and cannot be loaded on runtime. In the iOS post processor we should check whether the framework contains static or dynamic libraries and add them to Embedded Binaries if necessary.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected