Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
Duplicate in 2017.4.X
[iOS] "Done" and "Cancel" buttons are missing from keyboard in landscape mode on iPhone X
1. Build and Run attached project on iPhone X (testInputButton.zip)
2. In Player: tap on a text box (a keyboard will appear)
3. Rotate a device to a landscape mode
Result: "Done" and "Cancel" buttons are missing.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a3, 2017.2.0p1, 5.6.4p2.
Tested with: iPhone X iOS11.0.1, iPhone 6S iOS 11.0
Fixed in 2018.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Terrain Trees snap to random rotations when using a mixture of GPU Instancing and moving the Camera in Play Mode