Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
Duplicate in 2017.4
[iOS] "Done" and "Cancel" buttons are missing from keyboard in landscape mode on iPhone X
1. Build and Run attached project on iPhone X (testInputButton.zip)
2. In Player: tap on a text box (a keyboard will appear)
3. Rotate a device to a landscape mode
Result: "Done" and "Cancel" buttons are missing.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a3, 2017.2.0p1, 5.6.4p2.
Tested with: iPhone X iOS11.0.1, iPhone 6S iOS 11.0
Fixed in 2018.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI
- GPU lightmapper doesn't work on Linux any more
- [Editor] Recent scenes should not include (DOTS) subscenes
- Interaction is broken when EditorGUI.indentLevel is set to 1 or higher and ParticleSystem.MinMaxGradient interface is used
- Mouse position is not updated when locking the cursor and it causes the mouse to snap unpredictably when entering the Play Mode