Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[iOS] "Done" and "Cancel" buttons are missing from keyboard in landscape mode on iPhone X
1. Build and Run attached project on iPhone X (testInputButton.zip)
2. In Player: tap on a text box (a keyboard will appear)
3. Rotate a device to a landscape mode
Result: "Done" and "Cancel" buttons are missing.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a3, 2017.2.0p1, 5.6.4p2.
Tested with: iPhone X iOS11.0.1, iPhone 6S iOS 11.0
Fixed in 2018.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework
- Particle system trails sprites modifies unexpectedly when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
- UWP player fails to play WebCamTexture when using specific webcam