Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
Duplicate in 2017.4
[iOS] "Done" and "Cancel" buttons are missing from keyboard in landscape mode on iPhone X
1. Build and Run attached project on iPhone X (testInputButton.zip)
2. In Player: tap on a text box (a keyboard will appear)
3. Rotate a device to a landscape mode
Result: "Done" and "Cancel" buttons are missing.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a3, 2017.2.0p1, 5.6.4p2.
Tested with: iPhone X iOS11.0.1, iPhone 6S iOS 11.0
Fixed in 2018.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot activate license within a docker container
- [CPU PLM] Radeon Pro denoiser does not work upon the first bake using CPU PLM
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project