Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
[iOS] Display.main.systemWidth/Height displays the rendering resolution instead of system resolution
1. Open the attached project "resolutionTest"
2. Build and Deploy the Scene "SampleScene" to a device
3. Observe the text in the App (rotating the device may be preferable to observe the full values)
Expected result: Display.main.systemWidth/Height displays the system resolution even after SetResolution has been called
Actual result: Display.main.systemWidth/Height displays the rendering resolution
Reproducible with: 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.12f1, 2021.2.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1
Devices tested with:
- iPhone 6 (iOS 12.4.8)
- iPhone 7 (iOS 12.3.1)
- iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 14.1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first