Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[iOS] Delayed call gameObject.SetAction() makes UI disappear
1. Open the attached project "UI Bug Report.zip";
2. Open the Bug Test scene;
3. Build an iOS XCode Project;
4. Run iOS project on any iPhone device;
5. Click button make "Image - Red" active and "Image - Yellow" will be inactive after 1 second.
Expected results: Image - Red will be displayed and will not change until you press the Button again.
Actual result: After Image - Yellow is destroyed, red color disappears, screen color is blue (UI Camera solid color) now.
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0b9, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b5, 2018.3.0a1.
Not reproduced 2018.1.0b8 and lower.
Reproduced with iPhone 8 (iOS 11.0).
Note: in the Editor, everything works as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursively when exiting Play Mode
- [Asset Bundles] Bundles are not cached when using certain request URLs
- [URP] Color correction effects are applied to overlay camera when only being added to the base camera
- Ribbon trail with Attach Ribbons To Transform checked and Simulation Space property set to World is attached to (0,0,0) position
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI