Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[iOS] Delayed call gameObject.SetAction() makes UI disappear
1. Open the attached project "UI Bug Report.zip";
2. Open the Bug Test scene;
3. Build an iOS XCode Project;
4. Run iOS project on any iPhone device;
5. Click button make "Image - Red" active and "Image - Yellow" will be inactive after 1 second.
Expected results: Image - Red will be displayed and will not change until you press the Button again.
Actual result: After Image - Yellow is destroyed, red color disappears, screen color is blue (UI Camera solid color) now.
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0b9, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b5, 2018.3.0a1.
Not reproduced 2018.1.0b8 and lower.
Reproduced with iPhone 8 (iOS 11.0).
Note: in the Editor, everything works as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)