Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[iOS] Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace or UpdateTpl() when opening Control Center with particle system active
How to reproduce:
1. Build the "Particles_Crash.zip" project for iOS
2. Build & Run the project to the device via Xcode
3. Move your finger around the screen (particle follows it)
4. Open the Control Center (Drag up from the bottom of the device)
5. Close the Control Center (Drag the menu down)
6. If Unity didn't crash, repeat from step 3.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b8, 2020.1.0a10.
Devices reproducible with:
- iPhone 7 (iOS 12.3.1)
- iPhone 7 Plus (iOS 11.4.1)
Devices not reproducible with:
- iPhone XR (iOS 12.0)
- iPhone X (iOS 13.0)
- iPad Mini 4 (iOS 11.4)
Fixed in 2020.1.0a12.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor fails to launch with silent crash in mono on windows
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- GL shader reflection is truncated or crash occurs when struct is used from named CBuffer with at least one other constant
- Having a struct in the global CBuffer makes OpenGLCore and GLES3 targets not report reflection for the CBuffer