Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[iOS] Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace or UpdateTpl() when opening Control Center with particle system active
How to reproduce:
1. Build the "Particles_Crash.zip" project for iOS
2. Build & Run the project to the device via Xcode
3. Move your finger around the screen (particle follows it)
4. Open the Control Center (Drag up from the bottom of the device)
5. Close the Control Center (Drag the menu down)
6. If Unity didn't crash, repeat from step 3.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b8, 2020.1.0a10.
Devices reproducible with:
- iPhone 7 (iOS 12.3.1)
- iPhone 7 Plus (iOS 11.4.1)
Devices not reproducible with:
- iPhone XR (iOS 12.0)
- iPhone X (iOS 13.0)
- iPad Mini 4 (iOS 11.4)
Fixed in 2020.1.0a12.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project