Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[iOS] Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace or UpdateTpl() when opening Control Center with particle system active
How to reproduce:
1. Build the "Particles_Crash.zip" project for iOS
2. Build & Run the project to the device via Xcode
3. Move your finger around the screen (particle follows it)
4. Open the Control Center (Drag up from the bottom of the device)
5. Close the Control Center (Drag the menu down)
6. If Unity didn't crash, repeat from step 3.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b8, 2020.1.0a10.
Devices reproducible with:
- iPhone 7 (iOS 12.3.1)
- iPhone 7 Plus (iOS 11.4.1)
Devices not reproducible with:
- iPhone XR (iOS 12.0)
- iPhone X (iOS 13.0)
- iPad Mini 4 (iOS 11.4)
Fixed in 2020.1.0a12.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity licensing command on Linux pops a progress bar when using -batchmode and -nographics
- SerializedReference GameObject property gets set to null after entering Play mode
- Profiler - RawFrameDataIterator ThreadID will always return 0 for profiler frame data loaded from .data files
- Crash on scripting_field_get_type when a Script has List<> of LayoutKind.Explicit struct with [FieldOffset(1)] ScriptableObject
- Frame Debugger doesn't work when using Camera.SetTargetBuffers