Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
[iOS] Crash in InitializeBlitFramebuffer with Metal
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project (fix_stripped 2.zip).
2) Build and deploy to an iOS device.
The build crashes in InitializeBlitFramebuffer after running for a minute.
Did not reproduce:
iPad Mini 2, 9.3.1 - repro
iPad Air, 8.1.1 - repro
iPad Air, 9.1 - repro
iPhone 6+, 8.0 - no repro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Backport] [WIN 8 KN/N]VideoPlayer inadequate error reporting on errorReceived callback when Media Player is not present
- [Backport] Gradient mode getter/setter does not have thread-safe access preventing proper serialization/deserialization
- [Backport] A false pop-up appears when modifying a script and having Recompile After Finished Playing set
- Crash when replacing a missing Script in a Prefab with another invalid Script
- [Backport] [WebGL] Profiler does not autoconnect on WebGL builds