Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
[iOS] Crash in InitializeBlitFramebuffer with Metal
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project (fix_stripped 2.zip).
2) Build and deploy to an iOS device.
The build crashes in InitializeBlitFramebuffer after running for a minute.
Did not reproduce:
iPad Mini 2, 9.3.1 - repro
iPad Air, 8.1.1 - repro
iPad Air, 9.1 - repro
iPhone 6+, 8.0 - no repro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler cannot find source files because it is looking at old file locations
- Ghost empty folders are left behind when after calling Refresh, Directory.Move is called
- [OSX] The Scene icon in the Unity Editor's title bar can be dragged and dropped out of the project
- [Metal][Editor] Memory grows continuously until Editor crashes when importing 100k materials
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right