Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
[iOS] Crash in InitializeBlitFramebuffer with Metal
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project (fix_stripped 2.zip).
2) Build and deploy to an iOS device.
The build crashes in InitializeBlitFramebuffer after running for a minute.
Did not reproduce:
iPad Mini 2, 9.3.1 - repro
iPad Air, 8.1.1 - repro
iPad Air, 9.1 - repro
iPhone 6+, 8.0 - no repro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
Oct 11, 2016 04:50
I have the same issue, Is it fixed in Unity 5.4.1p4 ?.