Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.4
Player Attempts to Initialize Physics2D Manager when Physics2D Package is not included in build
1. Create a new project.
2. In Package Manager disable Physics2D package and turn off engine stripping in player settings.
3. Build and run on an iOS device.
4. Observe that the player crashes with:
* frame #0: 0x05a806d0 ...`::Initialize() at PhysicsManager2D.cpp:437 [opt]
frame #1: 0x051269bc ...`::CallInitializeTypes() at TypeManager.cpp:136 [opt]
frame #2: 0x0564e564 ...`::InitializeEngineNoGraphics() at SaveAndLoadHelper.cpp:236 [opt]
frame #3: 0x0566acb4 ...`::PlayerInitEngineNoGraphics() at Player.cpp:384 [opt]
frame #4: 0x05e99e04 ...`::UnityInitApplicationNoGraphics() at LibEntryPoint.mm:188 [opt]
frame #5: 0x000ba042 ...`::-[UnityAppController application:didFinishLaunchingWithOptions:](self=0x16eb4f20,
the module is never initialised from Physics2DModuleRegistration.cpp, but we still attempt to initialise PhysicsManager2D.cpp from Physics2DSettings. This does not seem to happen with other builtin packages (like Physics etc.)
2018.2.8f1, 2018.3.0b2, 2019.1.0a1
iPhone 7+ iOS 11.1.1, iPod Touch 6 iOS 10.2.1
Not reproducible with:
Android, Desktop Standalone
Full call stack attached in the edit below
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made