Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X
[iOS] controller GetKeyUp() and GetKeyDown() are called every frame when a button on controller is being pressed
1. Open project in "Hehe.zip"
2. Open SampleScene and build for iOS
3. Connect a wireless controller to your iOS device (tested with Dualshock 4 V2)
4. Deploy the Application to your device
5. Try pressing some buttons (key down/up will be debugged in Xcode console)
Expected result: GetKeyUp and GetKeyDown are called only once per button press
Actual result: GetKeyUp and GetKeyDown are called every frame the button is held
VLNQA00310 iPad Pro 12.9 (iOS 13.4.1)
Not reproducible with:
VLNQA00015, Samsung Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950W), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
Reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.3.0a1, 2019.4.4f1, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a18
Could not test with 2018.4.25f1, because the Application crashes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio