Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.4
[iOS] Builds fail when Bundle ID doesn't include at least two dots
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open any project.
2) Set the bundle ID to something without dots or a single dot.
3) Press build.
An exception is logged towards the end of the build:
ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Cannot be negative.
Parameter name: length
The build fails because dots are missing from the bundle ID. Dots are used to separate company name and product name from the ID. The build either shouldn't fail or shouldn't be allowed in the first place.
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle
- Assertion failed on expression Error is thrown when Orthographic Camera and a Particle System with Specific settings are used