Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.4
[iOS] Builds fail when Bundle ID doesn't include at least two dots
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open any project.
2) Set the bundle ID to something without dots or a single dot.
3) Press build.
An exception is logged towards the end of the build:
ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Cannot be negative.
Parameter name: length
The build fails because dots are missing from the bundle ID. Dots are used to separate company name and product name from the ID. The build either shouldn't fail or shouldn't be allowed in the first place.
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException when building on Android and using Regex in code
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values