Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.4
[iOS] Builds fail when Bundle ID doesn't include at least two dots
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open any project.
2) Set the bundle ID to something without dots or a single dot.
3) Press build.
An exception is logged towards the end of the build:
ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Cannot be negative.
Parameter name: length
The build fails because dots are missing from the bundle ID. Dots are used to separate company name and product name from the ID. The build either shouldn't fail or shouldn't be allowed in the first place.
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled