Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.4
[iOS] Builds fail when Bundle ID doesn't include at least two dots
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open any project.
2) Set the bundle ID to something without dots or a single dot.
3) Press build.
An exception is logged towards the end of the build:
ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Cannot be negative.
Parameter name: length
The build fails because dots are missing from the bundle ID. Dots are used to separate company name and product name from the ID. The build either shouldn't fail or shouldn't be allowed in the first place.
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface