Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.4
[iOS] Builds fail when Bundle ID doesn't include at least two dots
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open any project.
2) Set the bundle ID to something without dots or a single dot.
3) Press build.
An exception is logged towards the end of the build:
ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Cannot be negative.
Parameter name: length
The build fails because dots are missing from the bundle ID. Dots are used to separate company name and product name from the ID. The build either shouldn't fail or shouldn't be allowed in the first place.
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)