Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Building project while running a project in xcode built with a different Unity version interrupts xcode
1. Build an empty project with 5.1.2
3. Open the same project with 5.2, but keep the xcode project running.
4. Build it with 5.2 (not build&run) and be sure to change the project name
5. Observe that you get
“Are you sure you want to close the Project “Unity-iPhone”?”
message in xcode, when the build reaches post process .
Seems to only be reproducible when building with a different version
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Window stays outside the display when switching from multiple monitors to a single monitor
- The unused shaders are still being tracked when Asynchronous Shader compilation is enabled
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol