Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Building project while running a project in xcode built with a different Unity version interrupts xcode
1. Build an empty project with 5.1.2
3. Open the same project with 5.2, but keep the xcode project running.
4. Build it with 5.2 (not build&run) and be sure to change the project name
5. Observe that you get
“Are you sure you want to close the Project “Unity-iPhone”?”
message in xcode, when the build reaches post process .
Seems to only be reproducible when building with a different version
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags