Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Building project while running a project in xcode built with a different Unity version interrupts xcode
1. Build an empty project with 5.1.2
3. Open the same project with 5.2, but keep the xcode project running.
4. Build it with 5.2 (not build&run) and be sure to change the project name
5. Observe that you get
“Are you sure you want to close the Project “Unity-iPhone”?”
message in xcode, when the build reaches post process .
Seems to only be reproducible when building with a different version
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Toolkit's MinMaxSlider snaps unexpectedly in Runtime
- [2D] [URP] Objects are rendered twice when Foremost Sorting Layer is enabled
- Physics applied to Rigidbody is not fully disabled when setting the Rigidbody to Kinematic
- Scene view turns black when using a custom Mesh Renderer
- VFX Graph ZWrite has no effect when using URP PostProcessing DoF effect