Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.3f1, 2023.1.1f1, 2023.2.0a19
[iOS] Building project on top of existing folder with "Replace" option doesn't fully delete the previous project files
Steps to reproduce:
# Open attached project (test-replace-ibp.zip)
# Switch to iOS and make a build
# Check the resulting directory, notice there is a couple additional files created during the PostProcessing build step (TestTextFile.txt and TestEntitlementsFile.entitlements)
** As an extra test, you can add any files to the project directory manually after the build.
# Go back to Unity and create a second build, choose the same folder the first build was made to and select "Replace" when prompted
Expected result: TestTextFile and TestEntitlementsFile should not exist in the replaced build as PostProcessing script only creates them for the first build. Manually added files should be deleted as well.
Actual result: TestTextFile and TestEntitlementsFile, as well as any manually added files are still present after the second build.
Reproducible with: 2022.2.2f1, 2023.1.0b3
Not reproducible with: 2021.3.15f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags