Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.4
[iOS] Build & Run doesn't work with Xcode 6.3
1. Build & Run any project.
2. Notice that the Launch Screen of Xcode 6.3 beta is opened.
3. But the project itself is not opened and:
UnityException: Launching iOS project via Xcode failed. Check editor log for details.
is thrown in Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app