Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.4
[iOS] Build & Run doesn't work with Xcode 6.3
1. Build & Run any project.
2. Notice that the Launch Screen of Xcode 6.3 beta is opened.
3. But the project itself is not opened and:
UnityException: Launching iOS project via Xcode failed. Check editor log for details.
is thrown in Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project
- ShaderGraph produces <1 Alpha in Opaque mode when Alpha Clipping is enabled
- Some of the UI Toolkit Debugger properties scale incorrectly when resizing the Debugger window