Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.4
[iOS] Build & Run doesn't work with Xcode 6.3
1. Build & Run any project.
2. Notice that the Launch Screen of Xcode 6.3 beta is opened.
3. But the project itself is not opened and:
UnityException: Launching iOS project via Xcode failed. Check editor log for details.
is thrown in Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue