Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.4
[iOS] Build & Run doesn't work with Xcode 6.3
1. Build & Run any project.
2. Notice that the Launch Screen of Xcode 6.3 beta is opened.
3. But the project itself is not opened and:
UnityException: Launching iOS project via Xcode failed. Check editor log for details.
is thrown in Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LOD Group Component Meshes do not change when the Scene view is closed
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
Sep 03, 2015 22:03
I wish I could re-cote for "closed" issues. This is still and issue.
Jun 16, 2015 09:30
Using Unity 5.1 and xCode 6.3.2 this problem it still an issue.
Jun 09, 2015 23:23
This is still a problem in Unity 5.1
May 31, 2015 15:49
This still happens with 5.0.1f1 (and XCode 6.3.2)
May 01, 2015 19:27
I'm still seeing this same issue in 5.01f1 personal
May 01, 2015 17:59
I have the same issue with the personal version 5.0.1f1
Feb 24, 2015 01:11
4.6.3 will not run projects in Xcode because of the splash screen check on the free version of Unity. This happened before in several releases. I assume Q/A just forgets to build an Xcode project on the free version of Unity, and so such regressions occur.
I know this is a slightly different issue than the one posted, but I couldn't see where to post a new Issue.
Feb 22, 2015 23:02
For me, 3.63 won't access the generic splash screen associated with the Free version so my project won't run on device.