Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[iOS] Build And Run (Cmd-B) with an app already running in Xcode will cause Unity to hang
In Unity if you click Cmd+B (build and run) while the game is already running in Xcode 7.3 on device then Unity will hang (beach ball) with dialog "Closing open Unity projects in Xcode".
1: Create new project or open attached (attached project just has bundle identifier and scene in build settings set)
2: Build for iOS and run on device
3: While running on device go into Unity and press Cmd+B to do a build and run
4: Unity will hang on "Closing open Unity projects in Xcode"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player