Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[iOS] Build And Run (Cmd-B) with an app already running in Xcode will cause Unity to hang
In Unity if you click Cmd+B (build and run) while the game is already running in Xcode 7.3 on device then Unity will hang (beach ball) with dialog "Closing open Unity projects in Xcode".
1: Create new project or open attached (attached project just has bundle identifier and scene in build settings set)
2: Build for iOS and run on device
3: While running on device go into Unity and press Cmd+B to do a build and run
4: Unity will hang on "Closing open Unity projects in Xcode"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released