Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[iOS] Keyboard: Input.anyKeyDown, Input.GetKeyDown is not registered
Both bluetooth and USB keyboard: Input.anyKeyDown, Input.GetKeyDown not working.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project
2. Build for iOS
3. Connect Bluetooth keyboard to an iOS device
4. Run on iOS
5. Press keyboard buttons
Expected behavior: keyboard buttons are registered and a text appears on the screen.
Actual behavior: Keyboard buttons are not registered.
Rested with: iPad mini 2 iOS10.3.1, Keyboard: Apple MC184LL/B; iPhone 4 iOS7, USB Keyboard.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0b1, 5.6.0f3, 5.4.5f1.
Note: entering text to text box works as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
Feb 07, 2019 21:40
Sep 06, 2018 18:09
Resurrecting this thread...
I have a similar problem where my iOS build won't recognize keyboard inputs. I've tried both Unity 2017.3.0, and 2018.1.6
Has anyone else resolved the issue described above?
May 30, 2018 06:28
still no solution???
Sep 01, 2017 01:09
Confirmed that 2017.2 beta 9 still has the issue. Including the new input system.