Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[iOS] Keyboard: Input.anyKeyDown, Input.GetKeyDown is not registered
Both bluetooth and USB keyboard: Input.anyKeyDown, Input.GetKeyDown not working.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project
2. Build for iOS
3. Connect Bluetooth keyboard to an iOS device
4. Run on iOS
5. Press keyboard buttons
Expected behavior: keyboard buttons are registered and a text appears on the screen.
Actual behavior: Keyboard buttons are not registered.
Rested with: iPad mini 2 iOS10.3.1, Keyboard: Apple MC184LL/B; iPhone 4 iOS7, USB Keyboard.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0b1, 5.6.0f3, 5.4.5f1.
Note: entering text to text box works as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property