Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.2
[iOS] Bitcode is not enabled in libiphone-lib.a
1. Build any project for ios.
2. Observe that 'bitcode' is not enabled in Build Settings.
3. If it's enabled, it will fail with:
ld: '/Users/paulius/Downloads/bitcode_test_1/b1_531f1_debug/Libraries/libiPhone-lib.a(LibEntryPoint.o)' does not contain bitcode. You must rebuild it with bitcode enabled (Xcode setting ENABLE_BITCODE), obtain an updated library from the vendor, or disable bitcode for this target. for architecture armv7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR][Vulkan] LWRP using stereo instancing renders to only one eye when SRP batcher is enabled
- Unity Unit Tests process terminated in CLI mode because of XR Manager
- Resetting a Preset removes its type and renders it useless
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- Inspector blinks / flickers once when Inspector is visible, any object from the Hierarchy is selected and a script is recompiled