Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
Duplicate in 2019.3
[iOS] Automatically Sign setting enabled by default in Editor appears disabled in Xcode in case of batch build
1. Open attached project "iosCheckbox7.zip"
2. Make sure that Automatically Sign is enabled in Player settings
3. Build for iOS
4. Open the built Xcode project
5. Observe as Automatically Sign is enabled
6. Close the editor
7. Run Unity in batch mode with " sudo /Applications/Unity/Unity.app/Contents/MacOS/Unity -quit -batchmode -logFile output.txt -projectPath *project path* -executeMethod BuildUnityPlayer.buildIOS
8. In Finder open iosCheckbox7 > ios > Unity-iPhone.xcodeproj
9 Observe as Automatically Sign is disabled
Expected: Automatically Sign is enabled doing batch mode build
Actual: Automatically Sign is disabled doing a batch mode build, even though it is enabled after building it from Editor
2018.1.0a2 2018.1.9f2 2018.3.0a1 2018.4.4f1 2019.1.11f1 2019.2.0b10 2019.3.0a10
Not reproduced on:
Regression introduced in:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'