Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[iOS] Auto-rotation doesn't work while recording using ReplayKit
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build and play the "Test" scene for iOS (Use a device which supports ReplayKit).
3. Click "Start Recording".
4. Rotate a device to change a perspective.
Perspective doesn't change.
iPhone SE iOS 9.3
- Check the note in the edit (1:24 PM).
- May be related to case 848041
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI