Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[iOS] ARM64 branch out of range (747396072 max is +/-128MB) Xcode error when building development build with script debugging
How to reproduce:
1. Open the 728989.zip project
2. Build the project for iOS with "development build" and "script debugging" enabled
3. Build the exported project via Xcode
Actual result: Xcode build fails with "ARM64 branch out of range (747396072 max is +/-128MB)" error.
Expected result: Xcode build succeeds.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.17f1, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a23.
- Script debugging is required to reproduce this issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Overridden method is called when calling the base class method using a derived class delegate