Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[iOS] ARM64 branch out of range (747396072 max is +/-128MB) Xcode error when building development build with script debugging
How to reproduce:
1. Open the 728989.zip project
2. Build the project for iOS with "development build" and "script debugging" enabled
3. Build the exported project via Xcode
Actual result: Xcode build fails with "ARM64 branch out of range (747396072 max is +/-128MB)" error.
Expected result: Xcode build succeeds.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.17f1, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a23.
- Script debugging is required to reproduce this issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Treeview is infinitely populating items when using IL2CPP build
- ProBuilder prefab thumbnails do not showcase the prefab when observed in the Project window
- Wrong documentation page is displayed for the "Scene Template Pipeline" help icon
- Missing Device Simulator API
- Shadow gets cut off when in Play Mode and using shader "Shader Graph/Rotation Shader" for material