Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[iOS] ARM64 branch out of range (747396072 max is +/-128MB) Xcode error when building development build with script debugging
How to reproduce:
1. Open the 728989.zip project
2. Build the project for iOS with "development build" and "script debugging" enabled
3. Build the exported project via Xcode
Actual result: Xcode build fails with "ARM64 branch out of range (747396072 max is +/-128MB)" error.
Expected result: Xcode build succeeds.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.17f1, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a23.
- Script debugging is required to reproduce this issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac