Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.4, 2020.1
[iOS] ARM64 branch out of range (747396072 max is +/-128MB) Xcode error when building development build with script debugging
How to reproduce:
1. Open the 728989.zip project
2. Build the project for iOS with "development build" and "script debugging" enabled
3. Build the exported project via Xcode
Actual result: Xcode build fails with "ARM64 branch out of range (747396072 max is +/-128MB)" error.
Expected result: Xcode build succeeds.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.17f1, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a23.
- Script debugging is required to reproduce this issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs