Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[iOS] Application.RequestAdvertisingIdentifierAsync returns empty ID
1. Open user's attached project in "IDFA.zip"
2. Build for iOS
3. Application.RequestAdvertisingIdentifierAsync will be executed and result displayed in the Text field
4. Inspect the Text field in Game
Expected result: IDFA is not empty
Actual result: IDFA is empty
Reproducible with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.13f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.1.0a1 -> regression, 2020.2.0a12
Not reproducible with 2020.1.0a26
Could not test with 2019.3.14f1 because of errors in Xcode
VLNQA00310 iPad Pro 12.9 (iOS 13.4.1)
Could not test with:
VLNQA00204 iPhone 5C (13.3.3) could not install Application
Note: this issue has been backported to 2018.4, 2019.3, 2020.1 streams
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version