Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[iOS] Append doesn't work with ILL2CP projects
1. Build an empty IL2CPP project.
2. Build on top of the same project with Append:
build fails with "Error building Player: KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary."
Works fine with mono.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"