Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[iOS] 2018.4.3f1 - 2019.2.0a11 Crash at TransformVerticesInnerLoop on OpenGLES2 when project is built with dynamic batching
1. Open attached project "UnityIphone5Bug.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. Change the Build Platform to iOS
4. In Player Settings set Graphics API to OpenGLES2
5. Build for iOS
6. Deploy the Xcode project to iOS device
Expected result: project is opened without issues
Actual result: crash at * frame #0: 0x0000000104dbd42c ProductName`::TransformVerticesInnerLoop<true, false, false>() [inlined] MultiplyPoint3 at Matrix4x4.h:312:30 [opt]
2018.3.0a2 2018.4.0f1 2018.4.3f1 2019.1.8f1 2019.2.0a10 2019.3.0a8
Not reproduced on:
2017.4.29f1 2018.3.0a1 2019.2.0a11 2019.3.0a7
- On 2019.3.0a8 it also crashed with Dynamic Batching turned off and Auto Graphics API enabled probably another issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar