Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[iOS] 2018.4.3f1 - 2019.2.0a11 Crash at TransformVerticesInnerLoop on OpenGLES2 when project is built with dynamic batching
1. Open attached project "UnityIphone5Bug.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. Change the Build Platform to iOS
4. In Player Settings set Graphics API to OpenGLES2
5. Build for iOS
6. Deploy the Xcode project to iOS device
Expected result: project is opened without issues
Actual result: crash at * frame #0: 0x0000000104dbd42c ProductName`::TransformVerticesInnerLoop<true, false, false>() [inlined] MultiplyPoint3 at Matrix4x4.h:312:30 [opt]
2018.3.0a2 2018.4.0f1 2018.4.3f1 2019.1.8f1 2019.2.0a10 2019.3.0a8
Not reproduced on:
2017.4.29f1 2018.3.0a1 2019.2.0a11 2019.3.0a7
- On 2019.3.0a8 it also crashed with Dynamic Batching turned off and Auto Graphics API enabled probably another issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- [macOS] Crash on GC_mark_from when trashed GC objects are used by Burst
- Shadows are not casted when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer