Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
[iOS 13] UnityWebRequest.SendWebRequest() crashes when opening local file with "file:///" prefix
How to reproduce:
1. Build the "WebRequest_Crash.zip" project for iOS
2. Open the Xcode project of the build
3. Unity-iPhone > Edit Scheme
4. Disable the "Debug executable" checkbox
5. Build & Run the Xcode project to a device
6. Press "Crash It" button
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a6, 2019.3.0b5, 2019.2.7f2, 2018.4.10f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.3.0b4.
Regression introduced in: 2018.3.0b4.
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.2.21f1, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0b3.
Devices reproducible with:
- iPhone X (iOS 13.0)
Devices not reproducible with:
- iPhone 7 Plus (iOS 12.0)
- VLNQA00282, Samsung Galaxy S10e (SM-G970U), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Adreno (TM) 640
- The crash only happens if the app is launched without debug mode.
- The crash happens because of the "file:///" prefix ("file://" should be used).
- Reproducible only with iOS 13.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a9, 2019.3.0b9, 2019.2.11f1, 2018.4.13f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene after reporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- [PLM] Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake