Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[iOS 13] UnityWebRequest.SendWebRequest() crashes when opening local file with "file:///" prefix
How to reproduce:
1. Build the "WebRequest_Crash.zip" project for iOS
2. Open the Xcode project of the build
3. Unity-iPhone > Edit Scheme
4. Disable the "Debug executable" checkbox
5. Build & Run the Xcode project to a device
6. Press "Crash It" button
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a6, 2019.3.0b5, 2019.2.7f2, 2018.4.10f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.3.0b4.
Regression introduced in: 2018.3.0b4.
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.2.21f1, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0b3.
Devices reproducible with:
- iPhone X (iOS 13.0)
Devices not reproducible with:
- iPhone 7 Plus (iOS 12.0)
- VLNQA00282, Samsung Galaxy S10e (SM-G970U), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Adreno (TM) 640
- The crash only happens if the app is launched without debug mode.
- The crash happens because of the "file:///" prefix ("file://" should be used).
- Reproducible only with iOS 13.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a9, 2019.3.0b9, 2019.2.11f1, 2018.4.13f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied